We can be reached via e-mail at: email@example.com
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
1. General Columbus Box respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website. This Privacy Statement outlines the information Columbus Box may collect and how we may use that information. To make this notice easy to find, we provide a link to it on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
2. Personally-Identifiable Information Columbus Box will not collect any personally-identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) about you through our website unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your personally-identifiable information collected, please do not submit it to us. If you have already submitted this information and would like for us to remove it from our records, or would like to have it corrected or updated, please contact us at (614) 436-8080. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out of or to otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
3. Children Columbus Box has no intention of collecting any personally-identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) from individuals under eighteen years of age. (In general, any personally-identifiable information collected on our websites is collected without any information indicating the age of the person providing the information, except, where appropriate, to confirm that the person is of legal age.) Where appropriate on our websites, Columbus Box will specifically instruct children not to submit such information. If a child under eighteen has provided us with personally-identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at (614) 436-8080 if they would like this information deleted from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our existing files.
4. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information Collected Automatically In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
5. Use of Aggregated Information Columbus Box reserves the right to collect, to use, and to disclose to third parties information about general access to and usage of this website and any related services, including information gathered during your use of the website. Any information disclosed will be in the form of aggregate data (such as overall patterns or demographic reports) that does not describe or identify any individual user.
6. No Liability for Acts of Third Parties Although Columbus Box will use reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information that you provide, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. American Moving and Storage of Ohio will have no liability for disclosure of any such information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
7. How To Contact Us Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (614) 436-8080 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Updates Columbus Box reserves the right to change or update this Privacy Statement, or any other policy or practice regarding this website, at any time with reasonable notice to users of the website. Any changes or updates will be effective immediately upon posting to the website (unless we expressly state otherwise in the relevant policy, change, or update).
Note: All prices in US Dollars