PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY COLUMBUS BOX FROM TIME-TO-TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
By using this Website you agree as follows:
1. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. Except as expressly stated in this Website (www.columbusbox.com), all information, documentation and other content posted in this Website (collectively, the "Information") is the property of Columbus Box. Without limiting the foregoing, the graphics, icons, organization, arrangement, and overall appearance of this Website are also the property of Columbus Box. The posting of Information does not constitute a waiver of any of Columbus Box's proprietary rights in such Information (such as, but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks) or a transfer of any such rights to you or any third party. The Information is protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws and conventions, both as individual works and as a collective work and/or compilation. You may not sell, reprint, or republish, or copy for other than your own personal non-commercial use, in any form or media, the Information or any portion thereof without the prior written consent of Columbus Box. You agree to abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Information on the Website. You agree not to delete any copyright or similar notice from any Information you obtain from this Website.
2. Links to Other Websites. Periodically, links may be established between this Website and one or more websites operated or content provided by third parties. Columbus Box has no control over any such other websites or the contents therein and will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites or their content. The existence of any such links does not constitute an endorsement by Columbus Box of such websites, the contents of the websites or the operators of the websites. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk.
3. Non-Confidentiality of Communications. If you send a message to this Website, such as (but not limited to) donation information, you hereby grant to Columbus Box the right to read, use, distribute, disclose and otherwise handle the communications as Columbus Box deems appropriate in its sole judgment. You are hereby advised that no facilities are provided by this Website for sending or receiving confidential communications.
4. No Warranties; Limitation of Liability. Although Columbus Box attempts to provide useful Information, Columbus Box does not guarantee that the Information is accurate, current or suitable for any particular purpose. Columbus Box assumes no obligation to update or continue to post the Information. Columbus Box does not guarantee that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, that this Website will be free of viruses or that this Website cannot be tampered with by third parties. THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION IS AT THE USER'S SOLE RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL Columbus Box BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER A CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EVEN IF Columbus Box IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Columbus Box, and its directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney's fees and expenses, related to your breach of these or use of this web site.
7. Dispute Resolution. To avoid dissipating resources on wasteful litigation, you and Columbus Box agree to resolve disputes privately by good faith negotiation where at all possible. Any dispute that you and Columbus Box cannot resolve by negotiation shall be submitted to mediation, and if mediation fails, arbitration, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association, or any comparable entity agreed upon in writing by both Columbus Box and you. Any arbitration award issued by the mediator shall be final, binding, and enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction. You and Columbus Box agree that any mediation or arbitration of disputes pursuant to this paragraph will be venued in the City of Baltimore in the State of Maryland. You also consent to extra-territorial service of process.
8. User Content Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you shall not upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through Columbus Box Website any content or materials that (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Columbus Box Website; (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit, indecent, or harmful to minors; (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law; (iv) violate, plagiarize, or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (v) contain a virus, worm, trojan horse, or other harmful component; (vi) contain any information, software, or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contain advertising of any kind; or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old.
9. User Communications License. By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication (individually or collectively "Communications") to American Moving and Storage of Ohio Website, you hereby grant to Columbus Box a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such Communications, in all media now known or hereafter developed. You hereby waive all rights to any claim against Columbus Box for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with such Communications.
11. General. These Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the laws of Maryland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. By accessing this Website, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in the City of Baltimore in the State of Maryland, and you waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or be forever waived and barred. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions are severable. If any such provision is determined to be unenforceable, such unenforceability will not affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, and the Terms and Conditions will be construed as if such unenforceable provision had not been contained therein. No waiver by Columbus Box of any right under or provision of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other such right or provision of a waiver of that same right or provision at any other time.